Welcome to my blog! If this was not the destination you meant to land on, let me explain.
I’m Vicky, and I’ve gone by Sakuya and Mei on the interwebs. (Some still call me that, actually!) I ran a freeware graphics site (frozen-rain.net) and a personal collective (tijira.net) for years. However, with life, school, then work, they became horribly neglected. I still like web design, but I simply don’t have the time to put into it anymore. I probably should have let go of both domains years ago, but they were just so much a part of me (I believe I’ve had tijira.net for over 10 years now…!) that I just didn’t have the heart to let them go.
So, here you are now. There will likely not be any freeware graphics here, sad to say. Instead, I’m going to use this space to talk about life things, hobbies, interests, and other odds and ends. This is the first time I’ve had a personal blog, and I’m still not quite sure the exact direction I want to take this just yet. But here are some things I do know:
- I am a feminist, so there will most likely be a few feminist rants.
- I’ve been experimenting with make up and beauty products a lot lately.
- Cosplay? I do that once in a while. I’m by no means good at it, but there might be some progress entries, or just rambling about things I’m proud of, things that gave me trouble, and other artsy-craftsy type things.
- Speaking of creating things… I’d like to start cooking more and experimenting with recipes. Especially baking. I love baking. (It’s just so much effort, haha.)
- TV shows? Love them. Comic books? I have a love-hate relationship with those. Games? I play them once in a while.
So those are some things I’ll likely be touching upon. Feel free to comment with other topics you’d be interested in hearing about! My goal is to be able to keep this blog semi-up-to-date. And hopefully I won’t be too boring. ;D